Wear this eye-catching face mask and show that you are doing the right thing for your community by being vaccinated against COVID-19. The face mask also acts to encourage others in the community to do the right thing and get vaccinated.
- Reassure others that you are serious about your health and less likely to contract or transmit COVID-19.
- Provide a visual indicator of your confidence in medical science.
- 3 ply masks featuring three layers of fabric
- Ear loop adjusters for a perfect fit
- Metal nose clip to prevent sliding off the nose
- Made from a dye sublimated milk fibre outer layer and 100% soft combed cotton layers inside
- Washable and reusable (cold machine wash using standard washing powder or liquid; avoid harsh chemicals)
- Hygienic poly bag included.
From the proceeds of each face mask sold, fifty cents will be donated to the COVID Vaccination Alliance of UNICEF Australia. Powering the largest and fastest vaccination operation for humanity, the COVID Vaccination Alliance of UNICEF Australia supports global vaccine roll-out and emergency pandemic outbreaks by mobilising funding and advocacy resources in Australia.
Help protect the world against COVID-19. Many lower income countries are badly affected. People in many high income countries are offered free vaccination by their governments. Some developed countries already have at least 50% of their people fully vaccinated, whereas the vaccine uptake in two thirds of the world (eg Asia, Pacific, Africa) of over 5 billion people is well under 5%. The world must work together to end the pandemic.