Wear this eye-catching face mask and show that you are doing the right thing for your community by being vaccinated against COVID-19. The face mask also acts to encourage others in the community to do the right thing and get vaccinated.
- Reassure others that you are serious about your health and less likely to contract or transmit COVID-19.
- Provide a visual indicator of your confidence in medical science.
- 3 ply masks featuring three layers of fabric
- Ear loop adjusters for a perfect fit
- Metal nose clip to prevent sliding off the nose
- Made from a dye sublimated milk fibre outer layer and 100% soft combed cotton layers inside
- Washable and reusable (cold machine wash using standard washing powder or liquid; avoid harsh chemicals)
- Hygienic poly bag included.
- BONUS: Each face mask comes with a free sticker which can be used on a car or laptop.
From the proceeds of each face mask sold, fifty cents will be donated to the COVID Vaccination Alliance of UNICEF Australia. Powering the largest and fastest vaccination operation for humanity, the COVID Vaccination Alliance of UNICEF Australia supports global vaccine roll-out and emergency pandemic outbreaks by mobilising funding and advocacy resources in Australia.
Help protect the world against COVID-19. Many lower income countries are badly affected. People in many high income countries are offered free vaccination by their governments. Some developed countries already have at least 90% of their people fully vaccinated, whereas the vaccine uptake in two thirds of the world (eg Asia, Pacific, Africa) of over 5 billion people is well under 5%. The world must work together to end the pandemic.
More than 349 million COVID-19 infections have been confirmed since the start of the pandemic. More than 5.5 million people have lost their lives. These devastating numbers are understood to be just a fraction of the real scale of the pandemic. As we enter our third year of COVID-19, many people are yet to gain access to a single dose of a vaccine.
“We cannot vaccinate our way out of the pandemic one country at a time. We must work together to protect every one of us from COVID-19.”
Ann Ottosen, Senior Manager with UNICEF Supply Division's Vaccine Centre
Note: These masks are intended for personal use and not for surgical use, therefore they are not regulated by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration). The manufacturer makes no claim regarding the effectiveness of this product. Caution should always be practiced and medical advice should always be obtained via a healthcare professional prior to use.